i was checking out the interactive skilltree thing because it was mentioned on the borderlands facebook page and like… i don’t even need to look at claptrap, athena or wilhelm because nisha’s skilltree is absolutely perfect for me
not only does is showdown good for someone as completely inept at aiming as me (see: constant new vegas’s VATS), but so many of her skills are so good? my favorites/the ones i’m most excited to see and use are probably:
- the third degree: increased damage with melee attacks after showdown ends
- due process: increased gun damage with all gun types after using a melee attack
- short fuse: bonus explosive damage for weapons after killing enemies
- pickpocket: melee attacks steal up to six bullets from enemies and load them into w/e gun you’re using
- no pain, no gain: less health = more damage
i’m so excited to play bl:ps because nisha’s probably the most well suited character for yours truly… i mean, zero was a good fit but nisha has so many things i love (like dealing more damage the more dead you are, because i am often half dead at all times). and she’s perfect in design, voice actor and personality
i’m so excited. i’m going to explode
Hi, I’m going to be taking preorders for a Zodico bundle set that I am going to be releasing!
- 13 glittery buttons of Zodico and each of its evolutions
- 13 sticker flakes of Zodico and each of its evolutions
- 1 postcard
- 1 extra button of your choice!
- a small preorder gift (2 ruby&juli postcards+1 velvet button)
- So all in all you get 15 buttons, 3 postcards, and 13 stickers.
Preorders are $26 + $4 shipping anywhere in the US. Unfortunately for now I won’t be doing international shipping unless enough people are interested! If so then I will change this, but for now it is US only.
There are more details and photos on the storenvy page!!
✩> Preorder here <✩